Working To Help You Grow Your Business
Most business owners know that they will face unique challenges. Having a plan in place to deal with these issues can mean the difference between success and failure.
At Thrasher Jemsek, PLLC, a large portion of our practice is devoted to helping individuals and businesses deal with these issues. Ben Jemsek and Bobby Thrasher have spent much of their careers working with business owners in Arizona, throughout the United States and abroad. Whether you are in the early planning stages of starting your new company or have been a part of the business community for decades, we will be able to help you address your business needs.
Providing You With The Practical Advice You Need
When you work with our firm, you will meet with our attorneys to discuss your situation. We will take the time to learn about your business, and help you determine how you can best achieve your goals. We want to create a long-term relationship with you so that you can approach us whenever you need help dealing with issues that threaten the potential success of your business.
We can assist you with a wide range of business law concerns, including but not limited to the following:
- Appropriate entity selection for business formation, including LLCs and LLPs
- Preparing articles of incorporation, bylaws, operating agreements and other initiating company documents
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating business contracts, including employment contracts, non compete and nondisclosure documents
- Assisting in the transfer, purchase and sale of shares or membership interest
- Assisting you with any commercial litigation that results during your course of business
- Providing general counsel services to small businesses
- Helping your business with loan agreements and loan workouts
We know that every business has specific objectives, and we are focused on providing you with representation that is tailored toward your needs. We are committed to helping you find prompt and cost-efficient solutions that allow you to return your attention to the day-to-day operations of your company.
Do Not Let A Legal Issue Destroy Your Dream
For a free consultation with our experienced business lawyer, please call our Phoenix office at 602-842-6846 or send us an email using our contact form. We will work together with you to help you find answers. Se habla espaĂąol.